Online insurance broker advantages:
Part 2: 24/7 policy access via a mobile app
One of the biggest advantages of using a digital insurance broker is having access to all your policy information and pink cards right at your fingertips via a mobile app.
If your house was on fire, you would most likely grab your kids, pets, spouse, roommate, etc. and get the #*@! out of there. You wouldn’t be spending extra time in a burning house rifling through papers to find your insurance policy, but you would most likely have your phone on you. Once you got out, made sure everyone was safe, called 911, etc., one of the first things you’d want to do is access your insurance information and start a claim. A mobile app makes it easy to find all the information you need in just seconds.
At Cheep Insurance, all our clients are set up with access to our user friendly website and mobile app when they come on board. We recommend that all our clients download the mobile app as soon as they have access to these tools – instructions for doing so are below.
Setting up your password
Before you can log into the Cheep Insurance mobile app, you need to set up a password via our website. Instructions for doing so are below:
- Go to the Login Page on our website.
- You can access this page at any time by hitting the “Login” link in the upper right-hand corner of our website. If you’re visiting our website from a phone, the login link will appear in a black bar at the bottom of your screen when you scroll down.
- Login using the login credentials (username and temporary password) that were sent to you via email when you first came on board as a client.
- If you can’t find the email with your login credentials or forgot your password, you can hit the Forgot Your Password? link on the Login Page and follow the instructions to reset your password. Your username should be the primary email address we have on file for you.
- As soon as you login, you’ll be prompted to reset your password.
- You can now use your email address and this new password to login to the mobile app.
If you’ve already done reset your password via our website, you can skip this step.
Downloading and logging into the Cheep Insurance mobile app
If you’ve ever downloaded an app before, this part should be pretty straightforward.
- Search for “Cheep Insurance” in the App Store or Google Play. Our mobile app, “Cheep Insurance Mobile” should be the first option to come up.
- Download the app.
- Open the app on your phone and login using your login credentials.
Once you’re logged in, you can access all of your policy information, save your digital liability card to your mobile wallet, and view your policy and payment documents.
Need a hand? Our team is happy to help!
If you run into trouble while trying to download our mobile app our have questions about the info in your account, please let our support team know so they can help you out. You can reach them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (902) 463-1675 (or toll free at 1-866-92-CHEEP / 1-866-922-4337) – press 3 after the prompts.
If you’re looking to find the cheapest quote around on car insurance. home insurance, or renters insurance, we’d be happy to help with that as well! You can reach our sales team by email at email@example.com or or by phone at (902) 463-1675 (or toll free at 1-866-92-CHEEP / 1-866-922-4337) – press 1 after the prompts.
Other online insurance broker advantages
This is the second in a series of posts highlighting the advantages of using an online insurance broker. All of the posts in this series are linked below:
- Printing your pink card(s) via Cheep Insurance’s website
- Downloading the Cheep Insurance mobile app
- Saving your “pink card” (proof of insurance) to your phone
Thanks for following this series! We’re proud to be Atlantic Canada’s first-ever 100% online insurance broker.