I pay in full each year
I pay monthly
Please note it is very important that you answer this question correctly, as payments made to the wrong company may cause delays that result in your policy being cancelled for non-payment.
Most policies insured with Cheep Insurance are Agency Bill/IFS financed policies. You can determine who manages your payments by following the directions below. If you are still not sure who manages your payments, call our team as funds paid directly to the insurance company when they should go to IFS will cause large delays.
1) Did you sign an IFS contract when you applied for your policy?
2) Do your monthly withdrawals (from your bank account) come from IFS?
3) Does your billing schedule have the IFS logo?
1) Log into our Client Portal here.
2) Navigate to My Documents, select/find your billing/payment schedule. If the IFS logo is shown, you are financed with IFS.