Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Providing exceptional customer service to our clients, leaving them happy with their decision to choose Cheep Insurance as their broker.
- Helping clients with inquiries regarding billing, claims and technical support via phone and email.
- Managing payment arrangements for policy renewals.
- Ensuring files are up-to-date and that company data integrity standards are upheld.
- Participating in internal operational improvement projects as the need arises.
- Working with the Service Team and other colleagues to achieve Cheep Insurance’s ambitious customer satisfaction and retention goals.
Qualifications / Skills
- Customer service experience in an administrative setting would be an asset (but not required).
- Insurance industry experience preferred, but willing to train the right candidate.
- Recent graduate from a Business Administration Program would be an asset (but not required).
- Your customer service skills are second-to-none – you’re comfortable speaking to people in a professional manner over the phone and navigating situations where clients may be upset.
- With a detail-oriented personality, you have exceptional data entry skills, entering data accurately and quickly.
- You have experience working remotely or can adjust your work style to be remote-ready.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have no issues with multi-tasking.
- You are self-motivated and can work independently.
- You are flexible and can adapt to change / maintain a positive attitude throughout.
- You enjoy working on a small, close-knit team with a casual workplace culture.
$30,000.00-$50,000.00 per year. To be negotiated based on education, experience and qualifications.
About Cheep Insurance
Cheep Insurance is a 100% digital and online brokerage. The best part? You get to work from the comfort of your home every day!
Our mission is to simplify the insurance experience and help clients find the best price and service out there – quickly and easily. We invest in top technologies, continuously improve our workflows, and innovate to be the best we can every day. And unlike a lot of companies, we prioritize both the client and employee experiences to make sure everyone is happy.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
We value diversity in the workplace and strongly encourage applications from qualified members of the visible minority community, indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities. Applicants from these designated groups wishing to self-identify may do so through the cover letter.